SAPA Vietnam...My Vacation...Still Alive

Hi all...Sawaddee ka...

Long time didn't update my blog...1'st reason is is is...CRAZY in Facebook...many-many time i waste on facebook...

Hmmmm after crazy in Facebook 2 year...I think now better spend time for my old way...Peemon Travel :)

After Travel Luang Prabang...I still continue my WAY to SAPA Vietnam...last year 2010...

SAPA - Vietnam...by Train around 10-12 hour...Sapa in northwest Vietnam is close to the Chinese border and serves as the gateway to the stunning scenery of the Tonkinese Alps...

Let's Go with me...to see beautiful SAPA :)






Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
มนต์ said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND TIME ROUND THAILAND

Trip Sipadan, Sabah