Broken Heart on October

Hati Aku...Sakit...

Today i feel...something different, but i just "STOP" my mind
...and think again,
Why traveller same me, care about LOVE ?
What i means's in LOVE and a few day i BROKEN ?
---BUT --
--- Just 2 person can know that situation...wait and see What Happens Tomorrow ---
Let's join lyrics about Broken Hearts :)
Can't Sense The Change (In You)
Everytime I hear your name I feel your nails dig
in my skin no one can know of your presence your every word stillh
aunts my me
Chours
You were the one who fought away my fears and
wiped away my tears you were the one who
opened your door and said you loved me too
I cant sense the change in you
I still her the words you said they scare me as
they repeated once again screaming and yelling
I've heard from my past
Chours
You were the one who fought away my fears
and wiped away my tears you were the one who
opened your door and said I love you I can'tsense the change in you
It didnt have to be this wayYou could have been a little better
I dont need you anymoreNow I'm gone
-------------------------------------------
อยากเป็นใครคนหนึ่งซึ่งเธอรักอยากเป็นนักใครคนนั้น
ที่เธอฝันหาอยากเป็นใครสักคน ที่เธอเมมตตาอยากเป็นใครที่เธอสบตา
ตลอดไป...
... ฉันรักใคร รักแท้ และรักจริงรักแล้วทิ้งมีบ้างเป็นบางหนแต่รักนี้
ขอสาบานกับทุกคนจะรักคนชื่อ….
ตลอดไป…

Comments

OnlineBiashara said…
Nice post! I love it keep up the good work Lady!

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND TIME ROUND THAILAND

Trip Sipadan, Sabah

SAPA Vietnam...My Vacation...Still Alive